Everybody has heard of LL COOL J a.k.a Ladies Love Cool James, right? (If not you must have been vacationing on Mars for the last 30 years! I hear the weather is nice over there).
Well there is a new acronym in town and it can make or break your journey to the two comma club.
LL COOL F - Ladies Love Cool FUNNELS.
If you want your funnels to have as many adoring female fans opting in as LL COOL J does at his rap concerts you have to know the trends with women and then adapt your campaigns to heavily market to women?
Don't believe me? Let me hit you with the stats cos like Shakira says, hips don't lie and either do the NUMBERS.
1. Women account for 85% of all consumer purchases
2. 22% shop of women shop online at least once a day
3. 36% of moms have made a purchase because of a PAID SOCIAL MEDIA AD
4. Make up about 20% of all U.S. mothers with an average of 3.4 social media accounts
4. Women want more images of more fathers in marketing. For instance an image of a man being loving to his kid in an ad vs a woman doing the same would be so much more effective to a woman. Emotion inspiring marketing based on what women value as a whole.
(I don't care what anyone says. Men in the role of protectors and providers is very endearing to women) Click, click, kerching!!
5. 40% of all households with children under the age of 18 include mothers who are either the sole or primary source of income for the family -
BTW Back to school season is one of the biggest online shopping seasons that is often overlooked by entrepreneurs
6. BLACK WOMEN spend 3 times the amount on beauty and hair products than women of other races. (I can attest to that). Makes sense to include more of our pics in you ad imagery ALREADY don't ya think??!!
Anyway I can go on forever but the point is this.
Many people complain that CLICKFUNNELS pages look very masculine. I don't think this is the case. The tool allows you to make the pages look more appealing to women many just don't try. So many don't even change the default font that it comes with. BORINGGGGGG
I actually get requested a lot to build more feminine funnels for women. BUTTTT that doesn't mean including gold cursive writing that looks like chicken scratching and thinking that's what women want.
It's not about having cherry blossom images and pink on your page. Its MORE about the MESSAGE, IMAGERY and the angle you choose.
If you want LL COOL F conversions. You gotta do better to attract the ladies, cos we hold the purse strings, capish!!!!
P.S This one is for free - women wearing bright red lipstick in your news feed catch the attention for a few seconds more than other visuals.
Don't believe me? You were probably PATTERN INTERRUPTED by my point in case. A beautiful woman wearing RUBY WOO RED LIPSTICK lolllzzz :) (No that's not me ;) ;) )
So before we all rush down to the MAC store and buy our RUBY WOO LIPSTICK beware there may be a line. There will be 3 times more women of color there cos we max out on health and beauty.
P.P.S Funnels are not just the pages. It's the marketing message behind them. Understand your avatars buying habits and you'll have better landing page messages that lead to more conversions